Personal Care Aide (PCA) Certificate
Personal Care Aide Training is an excellent training opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the rewarding field of healthcare. Students who successfully complete the training will receive a certificate.
- Students in the personal care aide certificate programs learn how to provide aid to individuals with disabilities, injuries, or elder-care needs in the privacy of their homes.
- To obtain this certificate please contact us for class schedules and enrollment.
- This can be your new career with flexible hours and great pay!
- PCA’s are likely to work in client’s homes, assisted living facilities, or other facilities (not nursing homes). They will assist clients to complete activities of daily living such as exercise, walking, bathing, and grooming. In addition, they may also be expected to do some light housekeeping, run errands, and participate in meal preparation.
- The course consists of an intensive seven days of training over a 2-week training period.
If you would like to receive an information packet, contact us for more scheduling information, inquire about the cost, and or receive registration details contact us at 703-992-8500 or email@example.com